Monday, February 1, 2010

Virus That Makes Your Neck Sore Swollen Glands At My Jaw And Under My Chin, Cough, Blocked/runny Nose, Headache, Fatigue ?

Swollen Glands at my jaw and under my chin, cough, blocked/runny nose, headache, fatigue ? - virus that makes your neck sore

I woke up with swollen glands in the jaw, the pain and neck pain and a feeling of stiffness
I have swollen glands under the chin, also did not hurt, but if you touch
I have a headache (I have a pain, but the pain still)
And I'm very tired, I woke up at 10-ish and then I went back to sleep and I woke up and now almost 3

It's just a viral infection?
Someone can help medicine? Or analgesics is the only time in order to relieve the pain?
In eating a pre-and probiotics that help me in the fight against this virus and restore health faster than without a will?

2 comments:

Brother Otter said...

Biotic alone does not help against a virus fight (not directly, anyway).

You have lymph nodes. There are many of them in the neck and under the chin.
Malaise, fatigue, swollen glands - could be mono. Blockage of the nasal discharge suggests a bad sinus infection, however.

A better way to go to the doctor. If it is a sinus infection, yes, there are medications to help them. If it's something viral, at least what you need to know what you can correctly handle.

Ellen said...

probably a cold. The swollen glands and lymph nodes. are swollen, indicating that you have an infection. the best thing you can do in this phase is the medicine against the cold, drink drink plenty of fluids (orange juice is good) and rest a lot. Stick with light fare - toast, biscuits, fruit, ... to stay away from meat and spicy dishes. try drugs such as Contac Cold and Flu, Vicks, Tylenol cold and flu. Feel better:)

Post a Comment