Thursday, February 4, 2010

Drivers License Template Wisconsin My Friend Got His Fake ID Confiscated That I Made.....?

My Friend Got His Fake ID Confiscated That I Made.....? - drivers license template wisconsin

I told my friend a fake ID (which is 17, which say it is 21 years) was calculated for help, and yes, I know, it is difficult and not the best idea to do so. In any case, it's basically just a piece of paper that is inserted into the pocket of the portfolio (no card, computer paper), all data modified but not sure if I changed my driver's license number or not (I have my license as a model). Then the other night when he was caught up with him if he wanted (he was drunk after a night and is accused of burglary, criminal damage and resistance to state violence). He said that police confiscated, but said he could charge him, but he did not. I guess there will not press his own expense, his research does not and is essentially a closed question. Do I really do not have to worry? Last Saturday, and I heard nothing and said not to worry. What really happens, as the search for information and that half of the already false. I think I am a little worried, but some comments ratedATED. Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it will be good, I mean, it would of course be no problem to make a fake ID, but probably in a position to any type of cargo, could leave the s.

The fact that he is not of the things that are not and will not examine the actual piece of paper or what have you done to identify accused. In all reality, the police have better things to do, that the attempt to overthrow the maker of a fake .. Too many people are universities, but only in general not really that big deal or a new kind of trick to the event, so do not have, even though the accused ", it is my 'd probably in trouble.

In addition, I would say that you should not worry about it, and also that his companion should be noted that even assuming there is a problem and occurs a true friend anymore.

They are in good shape, do not worry. But I hope it's the cherry on the iceshows that it is unlikely to generate a false identification, only in the case of a prisoner by a Nazi officer-8) are

Post a Comment