Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Could I Change My Bitrate Of My Audio File Can A 64k Mp3 File Be Converted To 320k And Recover The Lost Audio Quality That Is Missing?

Can a 64k mp3 file be converted to 320k and recover the lost audio quality that is missing? - how could i change my bitrate of my audio file

I shot a lot of music at 64K bitrate but a friend of mine just said, it would be better in 320k bitrate. Just need to know if the songs you rip and remain clear when I walk through the program once faithful and change the bitrate 320k

3 comments:

Crusty P. Flaps said...

No, if he's gone, gone.

You need to move back.

Navigato... said...

Not for MP3 files and not make a difference.

You must return to the source, which means that you must rebuild the broken, and use this time to the highest bit rate.

silencet... said...

You can not sound high, it is necessary to yoru audio is simply that man would Gish ThSt its terrible 64kbps.

Post a Comment