Friday, December 11, 2009

Torticollis More Condition_symptoms Have You Had A Baby With Congenital Torticollis?

Have you had a baby with Congenital Torticollis? - torticollis more condition_symptoms

We took our 4-doctor appointment since its 4 months MTH. The doctor diagnosed a congenital torticollis and physical therapy starting next week. Has anyone had experience with this and if so, how was the recovery, and what can I do to help. Tell me about your experience with this together? Thank you!

2 comments:

Aiden's Mommy ♥ said...

Yes, my son is a minor. I had physical therapy at home because he was so sweet. We have some exercises of the neck, a couple of times at home for about a month. If soft, then no problem should disappear. My son 2 months early and now 8 months and absolutely correct!

Do not worry, as I said this is normal. Everything you need to do is stretch the neck muscles on one side - that is what in Physical Therapy. Your baby can be treated myself and a careful physical can cause sore neck muscles by stretching. Good luck and stay strong. Torticollis is not a serious problem.

Holy Crap Grant is 1 Year Old! said...

Can you explain that? This might help some of us.

I searched on Google ...

I've heard of him, good luck!

Post a Comment