Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sakar Auto 27b Flash Nikon I Have A 81480 Sakar Digital Camera But It Wont Come Up Anywhere To Auto Detect When I Want To Get My Pictures

I have a 81480 sakar digital camera but it wont come up anywhere to auto detect when i want to get my pictures - sakar auto 27b flash nikon

I went to Control Panel and tryed to submit his work, a fairly cheap camera googled all the software you can install it and nothing comes out when I dosent even seem that the window of his record company plug in something and Once she went into the camera USB mode photos, but when I load I'm not even sure if the same driver, in the wake always comes back saying "no pictures" When I have some photos and test only. .. and also the reason why I continue to lose smooth random photos during the shutdown to ... HELP!

1 comments:

♥im that girl said...

Really? that really stinks!

Post a Comment