Saturday, December 26, 2009

Stem Cell Lupus Jehovah's Witnesses What Is Your View On Stem Cell Research? Would You Use Research Gained From It Or Not?

Jehovah's Witnesses what is your view on stem cell research? Would you use research gained from it or not? - stem cell lupus

This is similar to blood in the fact that the fetus can be aborted?

I asked myself, who like many in my family has lupus and other health problems that could be promoted through research on stem cells. So I wondered if I could help you (in terms of the Jehovah's Witnesses) Are you capable of handling, as the cells are sometimes placed directly on the human body.
Is it a question of conscience?

Thank you for answering.

3 comments:

Unsilenced Liones said...

This is a good question. I wonder if on this side on this issue. I believe that if human life is destroyed to save another, then it would be a mistake for every Christian.
The blood stem cells from umbilical cord blood are better anyway.

Do you feel that every question has to JW were published in the last day?

I think it is a filter acting on Yahoo JW. I posted 5 questions JW ions are not shown in the R / S in 2 days

TiannaNi... said...

I will really study, JW, if you want to be happy id ask if ur interested please contact me at my e-mail: tianna_vega@yahoo.com.

JW lover 2009 said...

Well, it depends. Frankly, I do not quite understand about the use of stem cells, then I think I'll do some research, then back to your question.

Post a Comment