Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bowel Movements More Condition_symptoms When Working Out, Is It Normal To Have More Frequent Bowel Movements?

When working out, is it normal to have more frequent bowel movements? - bowel movements more condition_symptoms

I work on 4-5 times a week for about a month now for cyclists and pedestrians, as I am overweight. I quit smoking with Chantix and have not smoked for 12 days now (it's great!). I have never in my normal chair, but in the last two weeks have been much more frequent and higher. Why is this so?

1 comments:

bjsmith2... said...

If the exercise helps to get more regular. Have you noticed that people take their dogs to walk to the toilet. And the same with humans. I remember being in bed in hospital and found the man once spoke of irregulars. Try flat for 24 hours a day and not even the help of gravity. Exercise helps move waste through your intestines.

Post a Comment