Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Soccer Ceiling Fan Did Your Gym Coach Have A Paddle?

Did your gym coach have a paddle? - soccer ceiling fan

When I was in the Office of the High School Athletics had a big sign with holes drilled. It has been used for serious crimes such as the fight against smoking or in the locker room is, and little things, like forgetting your gym clothes, wear the wrong color socks, do not forget your swimsuit buying
or the collision of the ceiling with the ball during the games of volleyball or football. Only to public schools or private schools, too?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, not my private school. Cadence is in many states, including my illegal. The worst punishment that I remember my gym was plate after a fight in the locker room towel.

Post a Comment